Congratulations on your engagement! You have some exciting planning ahead.
Booking a photographer is such a personal choice. Choosing the photographer that is right for you is a big decision, and one you should take time to consider. After reading this guide you will be one step closer to making that all-important decision, promise!
The guide will cover:
- How to choose and know what your wedding photography style is
- The photography shot list: should you create one?
- Pricing and cutting corners: is this for you?
- Unplugged weddings – what is this?
- Getting to know your photographer: super important!
- Real weddings: knowing how to spot a real wedding
- Turn around time: how quickly do you want your photographs back with you?
- How important is wedding photography for you?
Get your guide by clicking here!