Congratulations on your decision to elope! Alicante, Spain, is a stunning destination for a unique and romantic elopement.
Here are a few of the best places for an elopement in Alicante:
- Castillo de Santa Barbara: Located high atop Mount Benacantil, this 9th-century castle provides stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and Alicante city below.
- Las Ramblas: This beautiful, tree-lined pedestrian street is the perfect backdrop for an intimate elopement.
- El Palmeral Park: Located in the heart of Alicante, this lush park is filled with trees, flowers, and a tranquil lake.
- La Paseo de la Explanada: This waterfront promenade is lined with palm trees and provides an amazing view of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Playa de San Juan: This stunning beach is a popular elopement spot. You can’t go wrong with a beach elopement from the golden sand to the crystal clear water.
Looking for an English-speaking photographer based in Alicante? Contact me to learn more about how I can help you.